Local pickup only...... how are you going to get it?
Altec Lansing 329A horn with #30937 Throat adapter 'Painted White" | eBay Mine now. Just slightly larger than a 311-90. Looks to be a one piece cast.
Local pickup only...... how are you going to get it?
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
That's such a great price you could call a local shipper and pay them to pick it up, package it and ship it! A single 329a on Epay recently went for $1500 plus shipping!

I posted either that horn or just like it in Kentucky a couple months back, on CL for 50. There was it and a large Manta, your choice.
Likely same one, how many white 329 singles are for sale in Kentucky?
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

There are new soy based paint strippers. I would go to a stripping shop, most of them will sell you stuff to DIY. Clean it up and make a 1000% profit, better to keep it and find a match.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Or look for a place that does powder coatings all of them have glass bead machines that's what I do..They will strip it for you for a fee.If you don't have them coat them after most will do it for the stripping fees...(Cleaning) I would just have them powder coat them Altec Gray !
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Bookmarks